Finally selected candidates will have to adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- Candidates have to complete admission formalities within a fixed period of time as decided by admission committee.Any candidate failing to complete admission formalities within the prescribed time will warrant cancellation of selection automatically.
- Any student failing to attend the class within two weeks of the commencement of the academic program will warrant cancellation of his/her admission and forfeiture of all fees including security deposit.
- Waiting lists will be prepared and displayed by the admission committee as per merit and be notified as per requirement.
Department Allotment: Departments will be allotted on the basis of individual merit position in the admission test at the end of admission against total vacancies. Individual choice for selection of departments will be given preference as far as possible.
Documents: Following documents are to be submitted during admission:
- Original certificates and transcript of SSC/ Dakhil or equivalent examination.
- Original certificate and transcript of HSC/ Alim or equivalent examination.
- Three copies of recent passport size colored photograph of the candidate duly attested by class-I gazetted officer.
- Character certificate from the head of the last institute attended.
- Nationality certificate from UP Chairman or appropriate authority of Municipality/ City Corporation.
- For the Children of Freedom Fighters original copies of Freedom Fighter certificate of parents, issued by the Ministry of Freedom Fighters Affairs, People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For Tribal Citizen; original certificate as a tribal citizen issued by local UP chairman and countersigned by concerned District Commissioner (DC).
- For Children of Military Personnel original certificate of authenticity, issued by respective commanding officers (for serving parents); and by CORO/ Naval Secretary/ Air Secretary/ Record Office/ Drafting Office (for retired parents).
Medical Check-up: Civil candidates selected provisionally are to undergo medical check-up at BAUST medical center. They will have to produce test reports of urine for R/E, blood for HBs Ag and blood grouping before the BAUST medical authority. The medical authority will decide on the physical fitness of candidates for admission in BAUST.
Guardian’s Consent: In the admission form selected civil candidates and their parents or guardians have to render consent certificate accepting terms and conditions to be formulated by MIST authority from time to time.